SuthernKumfort

BLACK SNAKE MOAN

Guest God_of_War89072

Crap, I don't need to see it. All I know is the movie is about Samuel L. Jackson keeping some whorey white girl in his down south home to teach her a lesson about how awful she has lived her life. Maybe Samuel L. could have pulled this off in the 90's when he was in everything (HAVEN'T YOU SEEN MY MOVIES), but now he is just looking washed up, outside of this he has been in Snakes on a Plane which was awful. Sam needs to realize that the new Sam is Denzel Washington and get over it and retire with some dignity.

Hey, I love Samuel Jackson! Didnt you see Pulp Fiction and Star Wars? He still rocks, just not as much! Besides, Denzel is just another Hollywood pretty face. He doesnt even play the same type of gritty roles as Sam does!

Crap, I don't need to see it. All I know is the movie is about Samuel L. Jackson keeping some whorey white girl in his down south home to teach her a lesson about how awful she has lived her life. Maybe Samuel L. could have pulled this off in the 90's when he was in everything (HAVEN'T YOU SEEN MY MOVIES), but now he is just looking washed up, outside of this he has been in Snakes on a Plane which was awful. Sam needs to realize that the new Sam is Denzel Washington and get over it and retire with some dignity.

Woah now big guy...no **** talking on Samuel L. or Snakes on a plane. That move was awesome!

Guest God_of_War89072
Hey, I love Samuel Jackson! Didnt you see Pulp Fiction and Star Wars? He still rocks, just not as much! Besides, Denzel is just another Hollywood pretty face. He doesnt even play the same type of gritty roles as Sam does!

Hey, hey, don't take what I said the wrong way, early Sam was some good ****, all I am saying is he can't get away with what he used to be able too. They used to be able to cast him in anything and he was good (JUICE, THAT WAS A GOOD ONE, DEEP BLUE SEA, THEY ATE ME). Sam doesn't have the appeal he once did and when he sells out to do two ****ty movies, it just makes me sick. I love Pulp Fiction, it was awesome, Sam was awesome in it, he just needs to know when to hang up the spurs and not do such awful films.

Woah now big guy...no **** talking on Samuel L. or Snakes on a plane. That move was awesome!

No no, you sir need help, a movie titled Snake on a Plane in and of itself need not be produced, not merely for its bad acting but because the plot is given away in the title. I mean ****, I just paid $7.75 to see what I knew was going to happen, I mean I am not surprised there were snakes on the plane, the title told me.

No no, you sir need help, a movie titled Snake on a Plane in and of itself need not be produced, not merely for its bad acting but because the plot is given away in the title. I mean ****, I just paid $7.75 to see what I knew was going to happen, I mean I am not surprised there were snakes on the plane, the title told me.

That was the beauty of it. Snakes on a Plane was a ****ty movie that knew it was a ****ty movie therefore making it a great movie. The whole thing was just for fun and not to be taken seriously. If you took that movie seriously then I could understand not liking it but this would also mean you are an idiot.

Guest God_of_War89072

That was the beauty of it. Snakes on a Plane was a ****ty movie that knew it was a ****ty movie therefore making it a great movie. The whole thing was just for fun and not to be taken seriously. If you took that movie seriously then I could understand not liking it but this would also mean you are an idiot.

No, your wrong.

Guest God_of_War89072

No your all wrong, and you all can kiss Sams big black ass every time you watch one of his movies. I see no reason to change my profile.

Guest God_of_War89072

Yeah, I'm ****in stupid. I am well aware of your and you're, I suppose I'm just a tard-****.