Sign in to follow this  
Gerard_TAW

TAW scrim

Hey guys,

Been playing a bunch on your fast respawn server and I'm loving this game. Anyways, I thought maybe we could renew the TAW/WMD rivalry in TF2 as well.

How does Sunday 11/18 at 8:30pm EST sound? Our server or yours will work. 7v7+.

We just got worked over hard by eXc, so you will need to take it easy on us. Our pride is suffering.

But seriously, we are relatively inexperienced so far, but I only know of one way to get better.

Let me know if you are up for it.

Hey guys,

Been playing a bunch on your fast respawn server and I'm loving this game. Anyways, I thought maybe we could renew the TAW/WMD rivalry in TF2 as well.

How does Sunday 11/18 at 8:30pm EST sound? Our server or yours will work. 7v7+.

We just got worked over hard by eXc, so you will need to take it easy on us. Our pride is suffering.

But seriously, we are relatively inexperienced so far, but I only know of one way to get better.

Let me know if you are up for it.

Sweet. Inexperience vs inexperience. Cant think of a better matchup. What night are you guys looking for Gerard, and ill see if I can make it happen.

On another note, can you get me a 125x125 banner from some of your photoshop junkies so that we can put your link on our site? We already got one from GzR, Fear, and EXC. I am only wanting those from clans we started out with in Far Cry.

Soko

If you guys are in TWL, we can play whatever the weekly map is. Unless that map is cp_well still. eXc assured we will have nightmares about that map for weeks to come.

Ha ha ha... Is that the map you played EXC on or something?

My rep > Gerard's!!!! I wish I could have made that scrim Gerard, I was busy sitting in a tree NOT seeing deer.

I upped your rep power on several different occasions, but your continuous posting of crap keeps pulling it back down... :) hahaha

For your information my Southern brother, my post about belly button lint was in all probability the single most expressive work of literature on this forum . <---period

My rep > Gerard's!!!! I wish I could have made that scrim Gerard, I was busy sitting in a tree NOT seeing deer.

For your information my Southern brother, my post about belly button lint was in all probability the single most expressive work of literature on this forum . <---period

Ha ha ha! How can I EVER argue with that? :facebowl: