Sign in to follow this  
Turtle

nge would like to have a friendly scrim

It kind of seemed like we were playing against them last night. When all of us were on we were kind of owning them it seemed. LOL, Razor who was on the other side is who I was getting killed by more than an nge person.

Wow, I missed this thread (sorry Turtle!). :gasp:

We would still love to get a scrim going. What day or days of the week work best for you guys, do you have a set day reserved for scrims? As long as you gimme a few days to mobilize the troops I can get 6-7 peeps. If you have more that want to play, we don't mind taking on some WMD ringers as long as they have teamspeak. Except not Draino, please. I want to shoot him in the face. :grinner:

Wow, I missed this thread (sorry Turtle!). :gasp:

We would still love to get a scrim going. What day or days of the week work best for you guys, do you have a set day reserved for scrims? As long as you gimme a few days to mobilize the troops I can get 6-7 peeps. If you have more that want to play, we don't mind taking on some WMD ringers as long as they have teamspeak. Except not Draino, please. I want to shoot him in the face. :grinner:

yes! i was wondering when this was gonna go down we need few days to mobilize too. keep posting

Im also begging to get some new maps on our TF2 server. That will make it more fun for everybody. I really love playing with NgE group, I wish we could get Syn hooked on TF2, then it would "ROCK" with the best 3 clans in the US :punk:

I can get 6-7 of us this Sunday evening, say perhaps 8:00ish EST? I know you've got to work this weekend Soko but perhaps we can do another one soon when you don't have to work. Also, we can make this a regular thing if you want, so its no big deal if some of you have to miss out. If on the off chance more than 7 of you can play, we'll take ringers. Let's nail down the time so we can talk maps.

Ladies and Gentlemen I would not put to much effort in trying to set scrims for NGE since they are not of the caliber of WMD! I would look for clans with winning records! Ahahahah could not help myself Frosty! What up dude! Yeah Sunday's sound good or if you need a ringer let me know I'll hang with NGE, they will prolly need it! "hehe"

Ok, we've got 7, perhaps 8. What two maps would you guys like? Each of us pick 1? Or should we do one standard map (2fort, dustbowl, etc.) and then one custom (lazytown, crazedacre, turbine, etc.)?

If I count the "yeahs" in this post, I'm only coming up with Turtle and Draino so far. Turtle is probably the equivalent to 3 NgE players, and Draino probably .5, so you guys have 3.5 to our 7-8 so far.

Hey crew sorry if I seemed a little too agro in last nights scrim, I had one to many beers watching my San Diego "super Chargers" beat the Titans! Turtle caught me in TS and it's hard to say no to the Turtle! That being said we need to have scrim maps that are fast passed and timed for 30 min. max! The map last night went on way to long and it was getting irritating! Having timed maps creates urgency and gets everyone on the same page plus your more apt to do a third if everyone is still motivated!

I have not played TF2 at all lately but the maps that have A,B,C cap points where you are awarded more time as you go would be good for scrims and then 1 pure cap the flag style map, no Intel maps too long!

Maybe on one of the maps we could have scouts/medics or heavy/medics no spies or engies and see if we can win/loose faster no draws? on a positive note is was cool to see WMD on one side and NGE on the other it's been a long time! let's do it again later.