Sign in to follow this  
SuthernKumfort

TF2 match Sunday!

Here is the info:

Current Status: Defending vs Just Some Squad

Maps: TF2: Warpath

Match Date: Sunday, January 13 8:00 PM EST

IP is 8.9.16.22:27015. Password: twlmatch

NO, we are not prepared, and that is mostly my fault. However, I ask everyone and anyone that can to please participate in this match. Even get the new recruits registered on the TWL site so they can play if needed. I dont like losing, but I hate quitting/forfeiting. If you can, please be there.

New recruits, If you are not registered with our clan on the TWL site, please get post on the forums so someone can help get you started. Its not hard.

Soko

lace wig began as the best kept secret in hair styling innovation for celebrities. Now full lace wigsare available for the convenience and affordability of the every day diva. Lace wigs offer a semipermanentsolution to hair replacement. lace front wig is designed to look natural, as if you’re not wearing a wig at all. The lace is attached to the perimeter of the natural hairline, creating a natural looking hair line and a realistic looking scalp. You can manage human hair lace wigs just as your own human hair wig.