Sign in to follow this  
SuthernKumfort

Next TWL match info:

Granary is not the typical push map. There's no setup time, so it's all about the initial rush. We need 2-3 people who are good at Scout (or at least able to stand on the spot and avoid dying) and to experiment with what combinations are good for the group that shows up behind the Scouts.

In my experience, that initial battle decides the outcome of the round 90+% of the time. It always seems easier to attack than defend in Granary, so if you lose the middle spot, you're basically done.

And no Engineers or Snipers at the beginning.

Warpath was the same, no set up time and its all about the middle. If you watch the video you will see. We had 1 scout at the beginning while we all rushed to the middle to take it. And the video showed how affective cabby was as the only engineer.

Watch and you will learn, lol.

Great thing is we have Granary on our server so we can keep reloading the map to try different things out and pub all night on it if we want. I don't know know if you have seen BatCubans demo bombing spot in the middle point yet. That kid can get to some crazy places as a demoman.

3 or more scouts to by some time for the calvery to come so that they can run and shoot the medics out is good

pyros are also recommended since they are almost as fast as scouts

also alot of medics can help cap

after capping the middle get stickies and sentries defending while some spies disable the sentries in the 4th and 5th point

snipers help kill people at the 5th cap

demos help do crowd control in the middle

soldiers are good to

Has anyone see me skywalk? I can do it on Gravelpit and Dustbowl, and I know Knives has seen me do it on Gravelpit. Great fun, and I can tell you what the spies are as, as long as exploi... err... easter egging is allowed.... :matrix:

Can I get a tenative who is going to be around here Sunday for the match?

This way we can see if we can get together today, or tomarrow and go over some Granery strats. The reason today or tomarrow, so I can plan my time. Otherwise we can just wait for Friday or Saturday night.

Thanks.

Well, I just got confirmation from the match comms that they are gonna forfeit. I asked them to go ahead and forfeit so we could make another challenge. Hopefully they will do so quickly!

I am gonna get on the TF2fortress website and look for a match for friday, for practice. Who can make it if I can get this lined out?

Soko