Sign in to follow this  
Oxide

TWL Ranking

I thought I would start a thread in hear for us to post about items regarding teams and rankings in TWL.

I was looking around and noticed we won a match on Wednesay without anyone us knowing. Well I didn't see a post anyway. Of course the other team forfeited, but its a win, lol.

I noticed we are ranked 21 now, Cool! Our next match is Balloon Group, map and time have not been decided yet. But its still cool we are ranked lucky 21, let keep up the great work.

Be sure to use styling tools specially made for lace wig such as a wig styling comb, wig brush or wig pic comb. CAUTION: When styling synthetic remy hair wigs never use heating styling tools on your wig or expose your full lace wigs to excess sources of heat such as: hair dryers, curling irons, open ovens, boiling water, barbecue grills and even some cigarette lighters, because the heat will damage the fibers. When styling human hair wigs you can use all the tools you have used on your own hair (hair dryer, curling iron, hot rollers) and do not need to worry about heat exposure, but must use products especially formulated for lace front wigs.

So on the topic the spam bot brought to our attention... ;)

How the heck does the TWL 6v6 ranking system work? Some people have gained 2 points for a win against a 0-1 team, whereas others have gained 1 point for beating a team with a win. Both of these matches had the same score, so that wasn't it. Also, some of the teams like ATF Boomst!k have 3 matches played, but only 1 match in the standings. Anyone know what's going on with that?

EDIT: to quote the TWL rules for TF2 leagues:

# 2.4 - Scoring for League Standings

Teams will be given 1 point for a win and 0 points for a loss