SuthernKumfort

SERVER PAYMENTS DUE!

Also, thanks for the huge donation Snpbond, and also for the donations by Nav, Cankill, and a few others whose real names I don't recognize. Looks like we're paid up until the release of BF3!

Thanks to the several other people who have donated in the past few days as well. I know Orbdog, Hypertechnic, Somefrigindude, and Frog donated. But there are also a few more who didn't specify your WMD name in your donation. But you know who you are, so thanks everyone.

Edited by Frost

Thank you for the recent generous donations by Orbdog and other WMD members who didn't share their names. Thank you also to Fern and Snpbond for footing the cost for a new TF2 server, and helping to revitalize interest in the game. Thanks also to Raven and Soko and others who continue to work behind the scenes updating and enhancing our website in their free time. And thank you to so many of you, in various games, who give WMD a good name, by managing servers, helping to get servers started, giving the rest of us important updates on the forums about various games, those who are in charge of our new recruits, and those who take the time to welcome them and get to know them.

Also, thanks to our new recruits for taking the time to check us out. As you have probably found out by now, our application process takes more time than many other clans, because we are cautious who we invite into our WMD family. Because once you're in you're in for life! That being said, let me encourage you to keep with it, and keep getting to know us. Your time will come.

We're actually doing stunningly well on finances at the moment, (as you can see from the homepage), so we'll be sitting good for awhile. We'll let you know if any big bills come in in the near future, but we'll be fine for the next good while.

Its been awhile since I said thank you to the generous members of WMD who keep the clan alive through their monetary support. We owe our thanks to the following individuals who have donated in the past several months (if I don't know your clan name, I'm going to list your real-life initials. Remember, please put your clan name in the subject line of your paypal donation so that I can thank you properly!).

In no particular order:

Flipshot

Reggetti

SH (twice)

RP

SO

SB

JD

KS

Thanks guys, you are the best. Without your support we wouldn't be the clan we are (if we were even still here). February is paid up thanks to generous donations, but keep on the look out for the upcoming March bills. Every little bit helps. Thanks all!

A huge thank-you to the following individuals for subsidizing this clan during the last couple months (website hosting costs, servers cost, TS cost, forum software costs, etc):

By initials

Madawg (that's my boy right there) (I'm not putting initials for him because I've got him figured out by now, that generous sumbitch).

RP

SH

RL

You guys are the best. You always go unrecognized, and I know you probably prefer it that way, but again, on behalf of the clan, thank you. <3

- Frost

Hi gang, 

Its that time again. Thank you so much to everyone who donated to keep our sites and servers up and running the past 2 months. We couldn't keep the lights on here without you.

We've got a couple payments due in the next couple days, so if you haven't donated to the clan in awhile, will you please considering dropping a couple bucks to our clan paypal account? You can find the donation button on our homepage. And once again, thank you in advance! Its great being able to count on you guys and gals.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Note - Every so often, I like to remind you how the clan paypal works. For accountability and transparency, our paypal account is overseen by several individuals at the same time, including Soko, myself, Soulcrusher, Snpbond and Fernferret. The account is linked to our clan email address (wmdgaming.com@gmail.com), which is accessible by the same individuals. This is also the email account that we use for our various forums/sites/and server subscriptions. The donation module on the home-page is very secure and its all mechanic. Its paypal's preferred donation method. When you donate, you can feel free to leave your WMD name in the comments section. If you have any questions about the donation process or what the money is currently being spent on, feel free to ask either myself or one of the other individuals I've listed here. Thanks!

Our forums license renewal is now due, and it costs $40. We received the invoice today (I had a suspicion since the spam filter stopped working today). We currently do not have enough in the pot to cover this, so it would be great if you could chip in a few bucks if you're able to. As soon as we get at least $40 in our clan paypal account I can pay this invoice and get our spam filters working again, among other things. Thanks!

Our forums license renewal is now due, and it costs $40. We received the invoice today (I had a suspicion since the spam filter stopped working today). We currently do not have enough in the pot to cover this, so it would be great if you could chip in a few bucks if you're able to. As soon as we get at least $40 in our clan paypal account I can pay this invoice and get our spam filters working again, among other things. Thanks!

This has already been covered, we were not in compliance for awhile and some spam made it's way through but we're good to go again!

Thank you to everyone who has kept WMD afloat for these past few months. Each time a server payment comes due, our generous members rise to meet the challenge. Many of the ones donating are ones who donate consistently and almost every single month. We salute you. And we are grateful. 

Well, its been almost a year since I had to make one of these posts and ask for money, which is a victory in my book! We've cut our costs way back, and we purposefully didn't renew our forums software when it came due, and just took care of spam issues manually.

However, its now been long enough that our forums software is quite out of date (and the spam filter no longer works correctly). So I'd like to renew for another year in order to get all the updates that we've missed (there are quite a few). It costs $40. So if some of you could chip in a little bit, even if its just $5, please donate to the clan paypal (link on the homepage).

No word yet on whether we are going to host a Hardline server, but if that is important to you check this space once in awhile to see if we start collecting donations for that. If enough people are interested in the game I think we should.

Thanks friends! :)