SuthernKumfort

SERVER PAYMENTS DUE!

Thank you to our recent donors (last 5 months). You know who are you, but I won't embarrass you by listing your names (this time at least).

This is a special request especially to those of you who enjoy playing 7 Days to Die in our private server. I just paid for another couple months on the server. Our paypal balance covered most of it, and I threw in a couple bucks to cover the remainder. So we're good to go for awhile. But our balance is now at $0, and there are sometimes little miscellaneous bills (licensing, etc) that come due. So a few bucks in donations would be helpful right now, especially to those of you who want to contribute to the 7 Days server.

Thanks all!

The WMD 7 days server has a payment due and we're short on funds. If you can spare a few dollars to the WMD paypal fund we can keep it running! Thanks in advance! (Especially to those of us who play 7 days to die).

Hey guys, we have 1-2 upcoming bills to keep the website running through our VPS. Because of some anonymous donors behind the scenes, I haven't had to ask for donations in a long time (look at above date!). Hopefully 4-5 people wouldn't mind chipping in $5-$10 to keep us running for another 6 months to a year. Thanks all!

Paypal donations should be sent to the following address: wmdgaming.com@gmail.com

2 hours ago, Frost said:

Hey guys, we have 1-2 upcoming bills to keep the website running through our VPS. Because of some anonymous donors behind the scenes, I haven't had to ask for donations in a long time (look at above date!). Hopefully 4-5 people wouldn't mind chipping in $5-$10 to keep us running for another 6 months to a year. Thanks all!

Paypal donations should be sent to the following address: wmdgaming.com@gmail.com

I'll donate if you promise to be nicer to me