RJMelander

W]M[D Election Poll

I find it interesting that the majority of gamers that I have come across are Republican. As we can see here, the margin isnt huge, but still there. I was playing on the boneyard when it was full and someone brought up Obama/Mccain, and most of the people said that they wanted McCain. Interesting.

@smokingman: love the vid xD Thanks for sharing :)

I voted Obama. I wanted my vote to go twords a canidate that might win - I normally vote 3rd party because I dislike the two-party system. But lets just say I would have voted for McCain if he maintained the same views he had in 2000. But now, this is the extent of my support of mccain - ingame satire in a random pub.

Im,

Against alot of ideas and individuals, but if I were to Verbalize them here I'd likely make an enemy of 2/3 of the other W]M[D members, so Please, Again, try and keep your Personal Views to ones self and not elaborate upon your Personal Beliefs.............. Try and be respectful and courteous to the other members and their Thoughts.............................

Sincerely,

JOHNNY_REB_

Im,

Against alot of ideas and individuals, but if I were to Verbalize them here I'd likely make an enemy of 2/3 of the other W]M[D members, so Please, Again, try and keep your Personal Views to ones self and not elaborate upon your Personal Beliefs.............. Try and be respectful and courteous to the other members and their Thoughts.............................

Sincerely,

JOHNNY_REB_

bitting your tongue?

I would vote for Steven Colbert, but he dropped out, luckily I'll be able to vote in the next election! I'm excited, and alot of people at my school say i'm the most politically Savvy freshman in the bunch, Not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol

Also, this.

Here we have John McCain playing some drums. This is for the second Colbert Report Greenscreen challenge - Make McCain seem more young and vital.

The drummer is Dennis Chambers...check him out.

I love this Video with a passion :widegrin:

It's a longshot for McCain at this point. There are so many avenues open to Obama for victory and really only one for McCain. I was playing around with the electoral map and the only feasible way McCain can win the election is if he carries Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida. If McCain doesn't win all three of those states he cannot win the election. Even if he wins all three he can still lose the election if he doesn't carry almost all of the battleground states of Nevada, North Dakota, Missouri, Virginia, Georgia, Montana, Indiana, Arizona and North Carolina. There's just too many ways Obama can win. McCain has to run the table.

So as you're watching the election results on Tuesday, remember, if you see PA, OH, or FL go to Obama you'll know it's over.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/?map=1&save=3-3-3-3-1-1-1-1-1-3-3-1-3-1-3-1-3-3-3-1-1-1-1-1-3-3-3-3-3-1-1-1-1-3-3-3-3-1-3-1-3-3-3-3-3-1-3-1-3-1-3

http://www.pollster.com/

I live in CO. Its probably going for Obama - we have a democratic governor, and one democratic senator with the current seat up for grabs (which is going for the dem, Udall). Traditionally a red state, Coloradoans are going dem. Larger city populations and the extremely large youth vote (at the university of colorado, voting is up almost 50% over last year, with 85% voting Obama, I assume is similar with other universities).

Nothings gonna happen to our right to bear arms... He wants to ban assault rifles. But he can't do that by himself.. So I doubt it will happen nationwide. And really what other purpose does an assault rifle have besides killing people faster than a hunting rifle? I'm not gonna lie, I got one back home that was bought before the California assault rifle ban. But yeh..