Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy Pugs

100+ for a Reaver Picture

Is he fat? Is he skinny? Is there really always a Coke in his hands? Does he really stuff his face with cake?

I'm proposing that 100 people respond to this topic and force Reaver to cough up a picture!! We want to see your fat body drinking coffee!

With each post you lay down, you have to make an assumtion about Reaver's face, and who ever guesses what he looks like the best..wins the prize!

The following is Phoenixfosho's attempt at a psychological profile for Reaver:

WARNING: explicit! :/

http://www.funnygallery.net/graph.php?id=825

All jokes aside, i think reaver is a 5 ft. nothing stickfigure. (no hard feelings, <3)

Probably a bit too into gaming to worry much about his appearance. White, skinny, probably short, unkempt hair. Blue eyes (that or they've melted out of his head and he's replaced them with monitors.) Doesnt have any major facial deformities, but likely has some serious acne. (not "Supernerd" status, just "OH MY GOD HOW AM I GOING TO PROM LIKE THIS?" status)

Wears normal t-shirts with baggy tan shorts unless its cold out, in which case he's wearing sweats. Will probably get into track later in high school, but is too lazy right now to want to try anything. Has a small circle of friends he hangs out with at school (2-3 friends besides him in the group) whom he doesnt really talk to outside of it. Tends to hang back in the corners or edges of class, and can be seen alternatively chowing down on chips/soda in the middle of class, or avidly playing a gameboy DS/Sony PSP.

Would probably do better in school if he put his mind to it, but is too busy worrying about the next headshot to bother much with either social or scholastic achievements. Subjects mostly interested in: Science, English (when the teacher's not being a b****), and Math (although publicly he complains as loudly as anyone else about it.)

He doesnt enjoy going outside, and has few hobbies, although he has always contemplated playing D&D, he was always a bit too bashful to really go that extra step, worried that such a move might finally get him labeled "nerd" by the rest of the school population.

He has a secret crush on one of the girls in his class whose relatively pretty but who already has a boyfriend. Is willing to talk with her (in fact, he sits next to her in Social Studies) but has never had the courage to do anything more. Secretly imagines going out with her (and the obvious repurcussions resulting from it) but considers this a pipe-dream.

Secretly hates himself for playing too much TF2, but likes it too much to stop playing. Has read "Slaughterhouse 5" at least once and either loves the book to death or still doesnt understand what the hell happened in it.

Has a loving, doting mother and a quiet, friendly father (who likely smokes a pipe, refer to Tock the Always to get an idea.) Both worry about the boy's excessive playing, but are too nice to do anything more than to casually bring it up to him either over the dinner table, or directly to him when he's playing (which would explain all the noise in the background of his mic)

His brother is much the same, and (depending on whether he's older or younger than Reaver) either influenced him to do the same, or is following his example of too-much-computer-time. Either worships his (older) brother, or scornfully picks on his (younger) brother.

All in all, the Reaver i envison is quite the - um...

i have no comment.

Good luck with the descriptions!

Probably a bit too into gaming to worry much about his appearance. White, skinny, probably short, unkempt hair. Blue eyes (that or they've melted out of his head and he's replaced them with monitors.) Doesnt have any major facial deformities, but likely has some serious acne. (not "Supernerd" status, just "OH MY GOD HOW AM I GOING TO PROM LIKE THIS?" status)

My name is Pandarin Couth and I approve of this message.

It took a while, but I found him...

68549360ba845852.jpg

Oh, crap! Where'd you get my picture?

Anyway, I'm guessing black hair, green eyes, skinny, but the right weight for his height... Hmm... what else... oh yeah, and empty cans of soda all around him.

Now if the joke replies are over...

From his myspace...

reaver.jpg

(No I don't use myspace, nor am I his friend on there. Let's just say a little bird got it for me. :))

Is that really him?.... since it wasnt REAVER who posted im still not talking :X

................... wireless duckhunt gun

O'h the Memories,

Nothing Beats being 21,

a bottle of Tequila,

a Bottle of "Boones Farm - Strawberry Hill"

and a Game of "STRIP - Duck-Hunt" at 3am.

................ Yeah, I wuz young once and Survived...........

I bet all you younger peeps thought ya'll were the only ones whom did stupid stuff...........

Yeah, your Parents did it too, we just dont Bragg about it to you, our Kids.............

JOHNNY_REB_