Sign in to follow this  
Squeezetoy

scrim again

My 5v5 guys would like to schedule another scrim. But this time don't bring your super choobs...just your regular choobs. Our 5v5 team is made up of our community members, many of whom have never played in a match before. Let me know what day works.

My 5v5 guys would like to schedule another scrim. But this time don't bring your super choobs...just your regular choobs. Our 5v5 team is made up of our community members, many of whom have never played in a match before. Let me know what day works.

Yeah, didn't realize you were going to run community peeps. Saturday might work. Maybe around 9:30 or 10.

I'll probably have to let you know on Saturday. The weekend seems to be the quietest time for UM.

Our 5v5 team is just UM members who aren't on the 6v6 comp team and community members. It's just something we're trying out since a couple of us oldies miss the action and the newbs want a taste. :facebowl:

Thanks for the scrim last night guys! I actually had fun medicing in a scrim again, even if it was just for one round! I'll hound the 6s team to scrim you guys in exchange for 5s time!!

That's the first scrim/match I've been in for so long I can't even remember the last one... Now I remember what I'm missing out on