Sign in to follow this  
Trakel

System Cracked... Again.

5. No cheating, glitching, exploiting or hacking is allowed, EVER.

Good man.

Personally, I enjoy TF2. Just throwing that out there. I play the game because I like playing it. Sometimes I get a cool unlock, most of the time I don't. Thing is, I liked playing TF2 before the update, and I still like playing it now. Yeah, sometimes people don't get the unlock they want (I still haven't gotten the three I want), but that's life.

While most of the weapons are not definite upgrades, I will argue that any decent medic has a significant advantage when carrying the ubersaw.

When the medic's ubersaw required you to get all 36 achievements, many of those achievements were nearly impossible to obtain and required obscene amounts of orchestration in a pub game. Later, Valve realized their mistake. After I realized the impossibility of the situation, I caved and went to achievement servers.

If I had to get my ubersaw again, I'm sure I could get it easily without cheating due to lesser requirements and far more skilled friends. However, when the ubersaw came out, I think it was in any competitive medic's best interests to not wait weeks (or possibly forever) to get their upgrade. Back then, I never found a scout who could kill 3 people in 10 seconds, or a demo who could blow up 5 buildings during an uber. In fact, I don't know of anyone who could have came close AND cared about my achievements.

Back then, I never found a scout who could kill 3 people in 10 seconds, or a demo who could blow up 5 buildings during an uber. In fact, I don't know of anyone who could have came close AND cared about my achievements.

Stop it, you're making us blush :feelgood:

Personally, I enjoy TF2. Just throwing that out there. I play the game because I like playing it. Sometimes I get a cool unlock, most of the time I don't. Thing is, I liked playing TF2 before the update, and I still like playing it now. Yeah, sometimes people don't get the unlock they want (I still haven't gotten the three I want), but that's life.

finally... i thought i was the only one... it seems like anymore, there is no one to play with because they are all just sitting there in idle servers (which i know i can say a lot cuz i idles for about 50 hours after the update, but it was all time when i was sleeping/working)... i dunno... i think people are making too big of a deal... just get on and play the friggin game... yeah... the new items are fun to screw around with... but the game was and is still fun without them...

from the code of conduct for W]M[D

SECTION 3: Standard Rules

1. The W]M[D website and forums are widely viewed by persons of all ages including players under 18. Good taste and discretion in subject matter is required. Remember, this is a family oriented gaming community.

2. You represent W]M[D, keep in mind that your actions reflect on all of us.

3. Respect all players.

4. Respect and follow instructions from Council Members, Admins, and Captains – leaders shall not abuse this role.

5. No cheating, glitching, exploiting or hacking is allowed, EVER.

6. W]M[D Clan Tags: Full members: W]M[D. Recruits: w]m[d. WMD members must wear their tags while playing in any WMD server.