Sign in to follow this  
Trakel

For when Trading happens

I think that we should start discussing what we have extras of and what we don't have, so when the trading system is implemented, a majority of us can trade inter-clan and get what we need.

So I'll go ahead and state what I need, and have.

Right now, the only thing I need is Jarate. I need all 8 hats excluding the Spy hat because I already have that, but really the other hats don't mean that much to me. So Jarate is what I need.

I can offer One ambassador in trade. I do have an extra Huntsman and Dead Ringer, but those are iffy because of some close friends that might need them when the update comes out. If that does happen, when they get an item that they have a duplicate of I'll take it to trade out if anyone needs it.

i have an extra cloak† and a ambassador to trade, for jarate and that shield, its all i need from teh new stuff, and the hats, mith ill probably trade you that beanie for that hat.

If and when trading happens, I'd say we should have two goals (just my personal vote here). First, the overall goal is that everyone in WMD gets one of everything. Second, those who specialize in one class should get first dibs on the extras of that class. So, for instance, spys like Bob, Dash, Rivas, Malfice, Vandetta, etc. should get first dibs on any extra Spy items.

Cosmetic items, as they are of no strategic value, can be traded however you want! :)

WTB Spy watches, have a set of Pyro unlockables in exchange (flare gun, axtinguisher, backburner) and a Force O Nature.

Also would like Jarate, but not so much of a priority. Should we Google Spreadsheet this to develop an inventory?

EDIT: While I'm at it the Fedora, Medic Hat and Soldier hat would be nice too. :D

Also...the Fro. I could dig that.

I have all new weapons, the only one I do not have a duplicate of is the huntsman and ambassator, my inv is as follows (excluding the one of each i'm keeping):

4xDead Ringer

1xCloak and Dagger

2xRazorback

2xJarate

+

a ton of earlier ones...

--FF

Assuming this trading comes before we all have everything and you can trade something fo rnothing, i will be openly giving these things to WMD members, i have no use for them... Hoping to get a pyro hat someday...

I will trade my fedora for a pyro beanie

Fedora linux!? Its free you can't trade/sell it :feelgood:

I need anything, cause all I have gotten is an extra blautsauger (medi gun thing) and an extra natascha

ok right now I'm missing jarate and cloak and dagger (and all hats)

I have a ton of random extras like 4 ubersaws

2 spare razorbacks

a ton of kgb...

ok I have alot of extra everything (but huntsman)

:grinner: Ill trade a sandvich for a good medic!

lmao soko u aint neva change lol "and then sum" wud always be givin u some medies in battle lol

also i dunno what i got to trade but im lookin to go snipa n spy so howabout skills i kud use sum lmao