Real Name (optional): Balee

Sex: Female

Date of Birth: 10/30/1993

Location (city/state): College Station, Texas

E-mail Address: baleelegit@gmail.com

Steam ID # STEAM_0:1:41744290

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/reggetti

Xfire ID (optional):

What other games besides Team Fortress do you play?: Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Assassin's Creed series, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Bastion, Bioshock 1 & 2, L4D, L4D2, LIMBO, Portal 2, Psychonauts, The Sims, Spore, Metal Gear Solid series, Blacklight: Retribution, Pokemon, plus a plethora of old PS2 games

Have you read and agree to abide by W]M[D's Code of Conduct (Y/N): Yes

[Part 2 - Team Fortress Specific]

How long have you been playing ?: A few months now, though I've been in the fandom for much longer

List your 3 best classes: : Medic, Pyro, Demoman

What are your usual playtimes?: 6pm-12am weekdays, anytime weekends

Do you have a working microphone and voicechat capabilities?: Yes

Will you be joining our TeamSpeak server on a regular basis and making an effort to get to know the W]M[D community?:

Definitely as often as I can. The only stipulation is that it cannot get in the way of my schoolwork. Other than that I plan to be as active as possible!

[Part 3 - Detailed Questionnaire]

Who referred you? How did you find out about us?:

I joined a server on Steam recently and played for a good 5 hours or so with Oxide, Frost, Snpbond and a few others. Oxide added me as a friend on Steam afterwards and suggested I fill out an application. Of course I readily accepted: Ya'll seem like a laid-back, cool bunch of people. :)

Do you play on our public servers regularly? If so, which one(s)?:

I believe the only one of your servers that I've played on so far is The Melons of Mass Distraction.

Why did you choose to apply to W]M[D?:

To be honest I've been looking for a good group of people to play TF2 with for a while now. My Steam friends are all well and good, but I'm looking for something a little more community-driven, and a little more competitive. After playing with a few of your guys recently and then receiving the invite to fill out an application, I figured I would give it a shot since I definitely had a lot of fun on the server. Ya'll seem like a legit, laid-back bunch, who also happen to be some of the best gamers out there.

What can you offer our clan? What qualities will make you a valuable member of our community?:

Well, I suppose I can offer moral support? Ha! No, but really, I'm a pretty good gamer and definitely a people-person, I also try to stay organized and on-top of things as much as possible. If there's ever any need of aid in organizing an event or upcoming project, I'll definitely help in any way that I can. I'm also a pretty decent Medic if we're talking in-game, so there's that.

Hm, other than that I can't really say. I tend to just go with the flow and try to help out in any way that I can.

Tell us something interesting or unique about yourself. Such as what kind of work you do, what school you go to, your interests, or how you spend your free time (besides gaming):

Well, currently I'm enrolled at Texas A&M University, with a major in Visualization architecture. What I hope to pursue with this degree is game design and construction. Since Visualization centers mainly around the digital aspect of architecture, I would really like to get on with a game company and help create sandbox-type games like Fallout 3 and New Vegas. As for work, right now I work part-time at an Optometrist's Office doing their advertising and marketing stuff. Art skills come in handy, yanno? Other than that, I spend most of my free time studying, reading, drawing, or biking.

[Part 4 - Applicants Under the Age of 18]: N/A

But I do agree to follow the rules, of course.

I'm sorry Frost that our forums didn't show this when I checked earlier and I don't hang out on here all day like you do. Anyways back to there more important person, welcome Reggetti we accept your application so go ahead and put on the lower case w]m[d tags to let our members know your a recruit and I'll be in touch with you over steam to get you our TS info. Recruitment periods and lengths differ for each person, the more active you are and more you join us in TS and get to know our members usually the faster it will go. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Good and well filled out app. On a side note Visualization architecture is that someone who designs the world of a game, meaning the Landscapes, the buildings, etc. Thats really cool, didn't know they had a degree for that.

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys!

I can't wait to get to know all of you better, in-game and here. Also Oxide, it's not a major specifically for game design and layout, that's just one of the many things you can apply it towards. :)

Yeah, I wasn't super talkative on TS last night, mostly because it was a pretty big crowd and I didn't really know what to say. I'll try to pipe in more next time, yeah? :) Also you should have stuck around for the L4D2 8-person party--I talked a lot more for that and it was super fun.

Yeah, I wasn't super talkative on TS last night, mostly because it was a pretty big crowd and I didn't really know what to say. I'll try to pipe in more next time, yeah? :) Also you should have stuck around for the L4D2 8-person party--I talked a lot more for that and it was super fun.

Seconded. I haven't had that much fun in L4D2 in a long time.

If you ever find yourself in teamspeak not knowing what to say, locate the biggest ch00b in the room (usually Sniperops, but sometimes Novapuppet or Mithbuster will have to do) then just start making derogatory comments about their mother. If they give you any lip, call them a jabroni and insult their TF2 abilities, citing both specific and general examples.

Edit: Also, cats.

If you ever find yourself in teamspeak not knowing what to say, locate the biggest ch00b in the room (usually Sniperops, but sometimes Novapuppet or Mithbuster will have to do) then just start making derogatory comments about their mother. If they give you any lip, call them a jabroni and insult their TF2 abilities, citing both specific and general examples.

Edit: Also, cats.

I find this accurate, also tell Reaver that coffee is stupid and to stop eating so much cake.

The L4D2 today was definitely fun... need more of that!

I find this accurate, also tell Reaver that the Mass Effect franchise is mediocre and overrated.

This works too.

Also if you don't recognize someone's name, if it relates to vichyssoise, My Little Ponies, Alton Brown, or Pandas, it's me.