}K{

W]M[D -K- ban appeal

Hello. I've played on the server The Boneyard for several years now. Maybe some of you know me. I tried to log on today and it said I had been banned. I'm very shocked as I do not know what I did to be banned. I'd really like to be able to play on The Boneyard again cause it's enjoyable every now and then and you all seem like good folk.

So um if anyone is able to fix this before Fern answers my steam message thanks.

I dunno. Fern has addressed it. Think the server needs to restart to take in effect what he has done to fix it. But somehow last night while we were playing I know he asked for my steam ID and somehow in all the chaos I've ended up banned right now.

I dunno. Fern has addressed it. Think the server needs to restart to take in effect what he has done to fix it. But somehow last night while we were playing I know he asked for my steam ID and somehow in all the chaos I've ended up banned right now.

Clearly not enough money under the table. :P

I think it was due to SourceMod being down and all of those distasteful sprays everywhere. 'status' in the console can be a pain to read. :)

Clearly not enough money under the table. :P

I think it was due to SourceMod being down and all of those distasteful sprays everywhere. 'status' in the console can be a pain to read. :)

It's not a pain to read, it's a pain to copy. When you highlight, you see one thing, but the highlight is another. This lead to the confusion.