Sign in to follow this  
Frost

Frost's TF2 Trading Thread

Things I'm currently collecting, and will buy from you for good prices:

011 Haunted Items - bp.tf prices (sometimes more)

Other things on my list of "wants" which are less pressing:

ircling Hearts Stahlhelm (yeeeeah right)

Circling Hearts Attendant

Strange Pan

Things I'm currently Trading:

nada

I'm not selling keys or refined any longer, but feel free to ask me to purchase some on your behalf from sourceop (if you have paypal).

Updated.  

Hemlock and I are going to organize something fun in the near future, and it will involve giving away a lot of secret saxtons. Only people in the WMD steam group will be invited.

Those of you who have "pallets of crates", I'd like to suggest that you give them to us for that evening. If you use it yourself, you don't get any of the crates (and salvaged crate #50 is one of the possible drops). So if I'm the one to use your pallet, then you can have a chance to get one. Those of you who have pallets and/or secret saxtons that you aren't using, and you want a chance to actually benefit from them, send em my way. I'll make sure you're in the server when they are used. :)

Dunno. Current hobby. Also, they tend to spike in price before every major update ("THIS IS THE UPDATE WHERE THESE ARE GOING TO TURN INTO SOMETHING, BUY THEM QUICK!!11!!"), and then they dip in price right after. I've noticed that pattern in the last 3 updates or so. Which means its a pretty safe way to make some profit (even double) if you're willing to hold onto them awhile and know when to sell.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this