Sign in to follow this  
Elyon420

Terrible Administrators in BF4

Whilst combating upon your server in Battlefield 4 with a friend, I attempted to spawn in the chopper and a sniper was camping it. The offenders name ends with Citizen, I was calling him out with requesting administrator assistance. Player Citizen then replied with "admin my vagina hurts more" and I was cursing in chat because he came back to the same spot 3 times and camped it resulting in about 7 of my deaths.

The Administrator in charge booted me for foul language and did nothing to the camping cunt of a sniper.  

To that end, I have made an account with your associated website, just to bring attention to lazy/asshole administrators.

will not play on this server ever again until new administrators are instated. 

Thank you for your post and concerns. However, with a post like this and the words you choose to use, how are we suppose to view your side as the correct one?

As to "camping". Spawn killing we don't exactly encourage it but we also don't kick for that. We do however kick for bad language and people creating problems on the server. Which in this case was you for making something far worse. Next time hop in a tank go out there and run the jerk over instead of repeatedly hopping into what you knew was death. There are ways around this grief that you need to try first before we just up and kick someone for killing another player repeatedly on our servers.

Battlefield is designed so that "camping" can not be that persistent. You can spawn directly in vehicles, points you control, and squad mates around the map.

Now if you want to take the time to write a more appropriate post pleading your case, we will be more than happy to review the events that occurred. Until then with what you have come to our website saying I stand behind our member who kicked you. Again thank you for your concern and if this is not what you are looking for then I wish you best of luck trying to find a server that you will be happy playing on.

As K said, camping vehicles is not against the rules. Disrespecting admins is against the rules, in fact its the main one.

I'll give you one free tip for your trouble, since you took the time to make an account here. When you go to a clan's forums (the people paying for the server), and you want them to do a favor for you, its probably not very wise to call them "lazy/asshole admins." 

Please feel free to play BF4 elsewhere. Thanks.

Whilst combating upon your server in Battlefield 4 with a friend, I attempted to spawn in the chopper and a sniper was camping it. The offenders name ends with Citizen, I was calling him out with requesting administrator assistance. Player Citizen then replied with "admin my vagina hurts more" and I was cursing in chat because he came back to the same spot 3 times and camped it resulting in about 7 of my deaths.

The Administrator in charge booted me for foul language and did nothing to the camping cunt of a sniper.  

To that end, I have made an account with your associated website, just to bring attention to lazy/asshole administrators.

will not play on this server ever again until new administrators are instated. 

If this happens to you again IN another Server w similiar setup ie. All members have Admin  Id suggest switching to one of their squads to discuss the situation, w less distractions for all the non-guilty participants.  On a personal level, I loathe camping because it relys on more effort from the rest to Win (imho)  But it can be quite effective too 

Gentlemen, I was on during the this incident last night and Mr. Elyon juvenile language was completely inappropriate.  He was warned about his language and asked to refrain for using such language or get kicked from the server.  Mr. Elyon chose to ignore the requested from the admin an was then kicked from the server.  After Mr. Elyon was removed the admin then witnessed the player in questioned spawn killing players from the opposing team as they spawned in the helicopters.  Our admin warned the player to stop spawn killing the opposing team, he also chose to ignore the request from the admin and was also removed.  

I my opinion our clan does not need to apologizes or explain our actions in regards to Mr. Elyon, His inability to protest the actions of another player without the use of profanity every other word should be enough for anyone to recognize that he is not the type of player we would want on our server.  Plus, he's to stupid to figure out that maybe he should spawn at another location and go take care of the camper.

I say we ban Flip until he changes his marker on the world leader map to not be in Kazakhstan...

ROFL! I noticed Draino is in Greenland, which to me, is very appropriate. I suppose anyone can be #1 in Greenland. What's the population? 1? Of course I hear the Muskox PTFO pretty well.

Oh, and don't curse on our servers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgCKz2elwlo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this