Sign in to follow this  
Frost

Why I want Procon (to help Netcode issues)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2425966173&feature=iv&src_vid=SMyliIAdwz8&v=tZyqeFwtRTk

Now, unfortunately I don't think anything will fix the netcode completely. But I'm convinced that if we limit the high ping players in our server, it will cut down on a lot of it. This is one of the reasons I'm interested in procon, because one of the plugins they offer is an automatic high ping kicker (variable set by us).

Its my goal in the next couple days to have Procon up and working. Please be patient as we get everything working correctly and get admin working properly. Also, my apologies if I have to restart the server a number of times in the next couple of days. 

Once procon is up and running, I'll be posting polls on the forums about what plugins you'd like to see.

Okay, Procon is up and running as of this afternoon. I'm currently putting the finishing touches on the ping kicker. Right now I have it set so that you get kicked if your average ping is 150 or greater.

There is a whitelist option for this. Rather than taking the time to put in every WMD member, just let me know if you sometimes have ping issues (or if this ever kicks you because of ping), and I'll add you to the whitelist straightaway.

Frost, I was just wondering if you can setup Procon to automatically kick Draino?  If that's possible that would be sweet!

Thanks for all your hard work.

I'm writing a plugin that analyzes voice patterns and is designed to automatically kick anyone who says variations of the phrase: "No waay, that guy is totally hacking, no way man!"  This should take care of your problem Flip.

I haven't turned it on yet, however, because I haven't found a way for it to not kick Tiger immediately as well.

The server is now streaming from Metabans as well.

For those who don't know, Metabans is basically a massive shared "ban list." So if a server bans an aimbotter, that ID automatically gets uploaded to our banlist as well. So now we're streaming from both PBBans and Metabans.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this