Sign in to follow this  
Fallon

Teamspeak overlay or announcement plugin?

What's the other plugin or what not you guys have been using to announce who joined or do an overlay showing who is currently talking? I have Overwolf & it works, but it's feeling more & more like scamware.

Im pretty sure most use a 2nd monitor.. 

Id consider reading up on "playclaw", but Im not so sure they work for every game too..

tbh I cant recall the last time I heard someone talking about TS overlay..  Its possible Frost may know sumpin?

It might be a good idea to spend some time on TS this week  (HardLine)   Some dont visit and/or post much..

I wasn't talking about an overlay, I was talking about the TS voice notification (you know, that voice that tells you when someone enters or leaves the channel). I use the "Minimalist Text to Speech" Soundpack (under options - notifications). You may need to install it if you don't have it already.

So when someone joins the channel, I hear "Fallon joined your channel" instead of "user joined your channel." Or if someone has edited their text-to-voice description, I'll hear that instead (e.g. When seathing enters the channel I hear "loser has entered your channel.")

2nd monitor forever.

yeah,  But its kinda like taking your eye off the Ball..  

However I do like Nav's approach for both its simplicity and effectiveness " What the hell was that.. Did someone join? "

Im kinda enjoying the announcement plug-in thingie   But it still involves guesswork at times.. (some have trouble spelling their callsigns)

Luckily for me, most people greet others..