Gage Application

[Part 1 - Biographic Info]

In-game name: Gage

Real Name (optional): Gage

Sex: Male

Date of Birth:9/6/96

Location (city/state): Rising Sun

E-mail Address: james_kittle@ymail.com

Steam ID # (type "status" in console to see this. example: 0:0:16630461): STEAM_0:0:41825772

Steam Community Page (example: http://steamcommunit...561197993526650): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043917272/

What other games besides Team Fortress do you play? Darksouls 2 + 1, both Binding of Isaac's, Day Z, Battlefield 4, Elder Scrolls, Garrys Mod, Insurgency, Payday 2, Terrarria, Unturned. Just some of my favorites.

Have you read and agree to abide by W]M[D's Code of Conduct (Y/N): Yes

[Part 2 - Team Fortress Specific]

How long have you been playing TF2?  514 hours

List your 3 best classes:  Soldier, Heavy, and Medic

What are your usual playtimes?  I'm usually on between 4 P.M. - 11 P.M. on weekdays and on weekends from when i wake up to around 4-7 A.M.

Do you have a working microphone and voicechat capabilities?  Yes

Will you be joining our TeamSpeak server on a regular basis and making an effort to get to know the W]M[D community?  If there are people to talk to yes

[Part 3 - Detailed Questionnaire]

Who referred you? How did you find out about us?  My bro byazzie.

Do you play on our public servers regularly? If so, which one(s)? 

Why did you choose to apply to W]M[D?  Everyone here is nice.

What can you offer our clan? What qualities will make you a valuable member of our community?  I'm nice and friendly. If I get into a game enough I like to help newer people and tell them how to do stuff and play the game. 

Tell us something interesting or unique about yourself. Such as what kind of work you do, what school you go to, your interests, or how you spend your free time (besides gaming): I am a senior in a small highschool with only about 40 people in my senoir class. I like to sit in calls with people and talk about stuff. I love music (any type except some country) and I am good at making friends.

Hi Gage, welcome back!

We accept your app to become a recruit. Feel free to add the recruit tags before your name if you wish (w]m[d). I'll steam message you the TS password. The best thing to do during your recruitment period is to get on Teamspeak and play with other clan members so that we can get to know you. Once enough people have gotten to know you, I'll bring your application up for a vote, and the entire clan will vote on it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

Why did you choose to apply to W]M[D?  Everyone here is nice.

Who are you talking about? Not many like that around here, especially Frost

Whats with all the n00bs recently (you qualify as a n00b if you were born after I graduated from high school)? Gah! I just checked & the original TF is older than you... And you still meet the age requirements. Daym I feel, old now. Been playing this dam game longer than our 2 new recruits have been alive.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk