Sign in to follow this  
WolfSpring

WolfSpring

[Part 1 - Biographic Info]

In-game nameWolfSpring

Name you preferred to be called in Teamspeak (if different from in-game name):   Wolf, WolfSpring, Ian(only when their are multiple wolfs)

Real Name (optional):  Ian

Sex:  Male

Date of Birth (we are an 18+ clan), (year only is fine):  Jan 1977

Location (country, state/province):  USA GA

Steam ID# (optional):   WolfSpring

Battlelog Page:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/WolfSpring/stats/235501709/pc/

What other games besides BF4 do you play?:    Mostly FPS single player - BF: Hardline 

*Important* Have you read and agree to abide by W]M[D's Code of Conduct (Y/N):  Y

[Part 2 - Battlefield 4 specific]

How long have you been playing ?  17 years total BF4 since the day it came out

What game modes do you usually play?  Conquest is my favorite but I am a team player and follow the team

What are your usual playtimes?   I don't have set playtimes most weekends late night for EST - I work mids now but could change.

Do you have a working microphone and voicechat capabilities?  Yes

Will you be joining our TeamSpeak server on a regular basis and making an effort to get to know the W]M[D community?   When I can

Who referred you? Are you friends with someone in the clan? How did you find out about us? Etc.   CanKill/SomeFriggenDude/TraumaHoundz

Are you a regular on our BF4 servers (Boneyard #1 and #2)?  No - But I've been playing with your members for a few weeks now.

**Important** Why did you choose to apply to W]M[D?  Played a long night with a few members and had a really enjoyable gaming experience and CanKill asked me if I wanted to join

Tell us something interesting or unique about yourself. Such as what kind of work you do, what school you go to, your interests, or how you spend your free time (besides gaming):

I am in the US Army I work satellite communications and am a paratrooper, though my current assignment I don't get to jump.  I've been around a lot of the world for them military.  I'm good with computer, radios and other communication equipment, except cell phones, and locks(lock picking, refurbishing, locksmith stuff).  I love outdoor stuff fishing, hunting shooting, I reload my own ammo for my guns, I like archery as well.  So many hobbies cost so much money.  I have a wife and 3 kids which I spend most days with so my nights can be spent gaming on the weekends.

Wolfspring, We accept your application to become a recruit. You can put on the lower case w]m[d tags. Which you will wear until the clan votes on you to become a full member. The best advice I can give you is get to know people by hanging out on Teamspeak, because the whole group will be voting on your membership. We play a lot of different games feel free to participate in as many as you like.

Be sure you've read the Code of Conduct http://www.wmdgaming...out_us/coc.html. And most of all give cankill as much crap as you can and have fun. I'll pm you the teamspeak info.

Welcome.

Everyone Welcome our newest member, Wolfspring. The vote vote was close but we were able to bribe some key membership with large piles of cash.

Wolfspring go ahead and put on your big boy tags and join the fun. Once again welcome to the family and have fun.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this