Delta recruitment info

[Part 1 - Biographic Info]

In-game name: Delta

Real Name (optional): Ben

Sex: Male

Date of Birth: Feb 22 1994

Location (city/state): Seattle, Wa

E-mail Address: quangnguyen121@hotmail.com

Steam ID# (optional) (type "status" in console to see this. example: 0:0:16630461): delta2xray

Steam Community Page (optional):

Xfire ID (optional):

What other games besides Ps2 do you play? H1Z1, Insurgency, Dont Stave Together, Age of empire 3, Tera, Warthumder, League of Legends, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm

Have you read and agree to abide by W]M[D's Code of Conduct (Y/N): Yes

[Part 2 - Planetside 2  specific]

How long have you been playing ? Almost 3 years 

List your best class: Medic, Light Assault, Heavy Assault  

What are your usual playtimes? 2- 4 hrs 

Do you have a working microphone and voicechat capabilities? Yes 

Will you be joining our TeamSpeak server on a regular basis and making an effort to get to know the W]M[D community? 
yes

[Part 3 - Detailed Questionnaire]

Who referred you? How did you find out about us? Powerglove, Dr Pill invited me

Do you play on our public servers regularly? If so, which one(s)?
Emerald

Why did you choose to apply to W]M[D, Planetside 2 outfit WMDG?
Because you guys seem fun, mature. i have a blast hanging out with power and pill so itll be fun to get to know the rest of you guys.

What can you offer our clan? What qualities will make you a valuable member of our community? 
Im friendly, helpful, loyal and very looking forward to playing with you guys

Tell us something interesting or unique about yourself. Such as what kind of work you do, what school you go to, your interests, or how you spend your free time (besides gaming):

Im a university student thats studying Chemistry, im working on my bachelor right now.

[Part 4 - Applicants Under the Age of 18] 

We are mostly an 18 and older clan, but occasionally we will make an exception when a younger applicant shows maturity beyond their years. Applications from people under 18 will typically take longer to process as we like to get a little more information about you before we grant you official recruit status. You should continue to play on our servers so we can get to know you while you are waiting for official recruit status. It's also important to note that the process for recruits under the age 18 is indefinite, which means that it can take much longer to become a full member. If this sounds reasonable to you, then go ahead and submit an application. 

As an applicant under the age of 18, You must agree to the following:

- Act in a mature and respectful manner to all members of the W]M[D community.
- Follow instructions from Admins and other full W]M[D members. 
- React in a positive manner when members give you suggestions, feedback, or criticism.
- Understand that W]M[D is an adult community and that members should be treated as you would treat any other adult. To put it simply, we aren't your friends from school.
- Know the difference between when it's ok to goof around and when it's time to be serious.
- Recruitment can take much longer for younger applicants, do not keep asking when you will be voted in. 

Do you agree to follow these rules and accept that a failure to do so will result in your expulsion from the clan? (Y/N): Yes i do

Hey Delta, thanks for applying. We accept your app to become a WMD recruit. The recruit tags are lower-case: w]m[d (this is only applicable in games where its standard to use clan tags).

In 3-4 weeks or so the clan will privately vote on whether or not to accept you as a full member. We take this seriously. We won't be voting on your skill in game (otherwise Dr. Pill would never have made it), but instead on how well you click with us. The best thing is to regularly use Teamspeak so that members can get to know you. We've got a handful of people who play Planetside, but we also have dozens of other members playing a variety of games, and so if you play anything other than Planetside I would recommend using Teamspeak for those as well.

I will PM you the Teamspeak information. Feel free to ask me or any other member any questions you may have. If you have Steam, feel free to add me there as well (sometimes I send out clan notifications through our steam group).

Welcome!

Welcome Delta!   I plum forgot we had a recruiting section listed for PS2  (doh)

Obviously you may wanna consider keeping an eye open for a sale on 7 days/ BF4 or even downloading TF2..  So ya can enjoy playing w/ more of the crew

But feel free to drop in and visit on the channels too!

Team Fortress 2 is a free download and it's a blast to play I'm new to it only played it twice now but it is fun to play with others and helps you get to know a lot of the guys quickly and help influence the vote when the time comes.  You are already doing it right by hanging out in TS even though you don't have 7 Days to Die yet and getting to know people.

Hey Delta,,

Im pretty sure Draino is mentioned because of your prior Battlefield play.. 

Draino can be a funny guy (funnier then me almost)  Ex.  If you join my game, and I been working the flags, I may not be super quick in "squading up". 

Draino on the other hand may be inclined to yell "CAP you tards", and if it aint happening, he may just switch teams on ya..  LOL  (He doesn't like stupid much)  Ignorance of the Law isn't an excuse too

A Win is a Win right..  Bear in mind that's when were all just playing and having Fun.  (Servers can get upset if We don't try to balance too) 

Okay Draino may leave if Soul and a few others wind up playing against him.  However, don't think the thought doesn't cross my mind too..  ie.  This should be FUN!  I play a game for @ half hour knowing my Team is gonna lose

Overall though We all really do encourage Teamwork and using coms..  Show respect that you hope to receive in return (especially from non-WMD members) 

I trust that Pill n Gluv have already given you a good idea of what is expected, so Im just reiterating.. 

If ( at all ) possible, check the Forums on a regular basis and sign into TeamSpeak when your gaming..