Sign in to follow this  
WolfSpring

WolfSpring Knives

Hey all, I'm not trying to advertise or sell you anything specific but I am working on a online store website and eventually will run a brick and mortar store after I retire from the military.  My main reason for posting is that I want to offer people I know a chance at saving money on things like knives, zippo lighters and whatnot.  I have a couple wholesalers I work with at at times can get items for up to %50 off retail.  I'm not saying I can compete with every amazon dealer or eBay but often I can get something a lot cheaper.  most zippos I pay 12-20 bucks for brand new.  I have 100+ brand names of stuff I can work with.  I can get a lot of high end knives, cheap knives as well, as my store is primarily knives and outdoor stuff.  I can get KaBar, Spyderco, Buck, Case, Gerber, SOG, Cold Steel, and many others, unfortunately my favorite is Benchmade and I can not get them till I have a physical store.  If you look on FaceBook at wolfspring Knives. https://www.facebook.com/WolfSpringKnives/timeline That is me.  I have a store at http://www.wolfspringknives.com but that is retail prices for the masses, gotta make money.  Let me know and I will get a price and shipping time estimate.  I know working with outside the US is very expensive for shipping so I don't think I'd be that competitive for what already exists but I can try.  Again I don't care if you buy from me or even look but if you are looking for a good brand name price and don't want to pay retail for it consider me.  If I'm working with friends I usually put a $5-10 markup on the wholesale price and then shipping depending on the price of the item and how much I had to pay to get it shipped to me.  

The actual website doesn't show a lot of knives yet because I'm still working on it and I don't have a lot of stock, it's a hobby job right now as I am full time military I am working most with requests from people I know and when they order something I add a little to what they got so I can meet my $100 minimum order then after I have it they pay and I ship, it's hard starting out with a little hear and there knowing what people want and what to keep in stock but you let me know and I'll see what we can do.

If you let me know the model number or name of one you like I can let you know there are 27 catalog pages of case knives.  I don't have a PDF or anything I can share, wish I did they work off of physical catalog or I log into the site to see them. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VmjL0fKXuvZm02Tm9MS1o2bUE/view?usp=sharing

This file is 327 MB and 1300 pages long.

here is the main catalog I use, these ARE NOT the prices I charge.  These are the prices recommended by blueridgeknives, the wholesaler I use.  I will do much better than these prices, depending on how much the item costs me and how much total you want.  What I mean is if it is a 10 dollar item and I am paying 5-6 for it I'm not going to make much of a profit at all so probably 8.  But if it's a 100 dollar item and I can get it from 50-60 I will probably be willing to get it to you for 65-75.  Of course shipping comes into play and on a lot of this stuff if you live in Canada, sorry Cankill, it is usually cheaper to deal with someone like Amazon or a Canadian retailer than I can ship to you.  I am out of the US and will ship the cheapest possible with tracking and insurance on the item.  Small folding knives usually ship for 3-4 bucks.  I'd rather make 5 bucks here and there than 0 bucks so I am willing to go as low as I need to go without ripping either one of us off, I can't always compete with Amazon and the like but I will beat most things sold in a store like Capella's and even a lot of Walmart prices.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VmjL0fKXuvX1hnVUgxUW9sUEU/view?usp=sharing - Case

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VmjL0fKXuvZUo2cFRLZWJPQUE/view?usp=sharing - zippos

This link is specifically for the Case Knife selection it is only 6 megs and the zippos, which is 2 megs, these are not my prices, my prices will be much lower than these especially on the expensive knives.  I am still working out all the details on prices, but this is the basics of how it works.  I can get them for roughly half of what you see here, but I have to order 100 bucks at a time and I pay them shipping which varies on size of course, but lets say it's a 100 dollar knife so I get it for 50 and 50 bucks of other small stuff so my shipping cost is 12 bucks, so like maybe 3-5 for this specific knife, so I'd add 5 bucks to the price bringing it up to 55, then for me to ship it probably same deal gonna cost between 3-5 for the small ones so that's 60 bucks and I need to make a small profit on it so it'd be like 65 for 100 dollar knife.  I will try to get it as cheap as possible for anyone here and I understand I can't always compete with amazon and other online places but I will try and my feelings won't be hurt if no one orders from me or tells me they can get it cheaper, by all means, my goal here is to provide to people I know and not rip them off.  I mean yeah I'm trying to make money but right now this is a hobby job not my lifeline so feel free to ask any questions about any products show me the prices you are seeing it at and I'll tell you what I can do for you.  I'd rather make $1 here or there than my prices set to make $10 and I only sell one thing every few months.  Thanks for the interest guys and I hope I can help someone here down the road.