Sign in to follow this  
Sean O

Windows 10

Im slightly concerned about programs, and maybe even computer parts not meeting Win 10 expectations..  An example would probably be my Creative soundblaster Z...

Hopefully those who jump on it, can post some feedback.  In the past, I already had read key words like "limited support" involving earlier "builds"..

To answer the question, probably not on the 29th..  (maybe early morning on the 30th)  LOL :unsure:  But, Im not always the first to download any updates (Breakage) :huh:

Been using it at work since Feb and it's pretty good, most programs work out of the box on it now (works on Windows 8 then it should work on 10). I havent tried gaming yet and that's my only concern, I'll wait a month to hear about how some games work on it.

Just upgraded the gaming laptop to 10 at work today and H1Z1 confirmed working for me, I'm going thru list of games I play, Upgrade was easy no issue found yet

Please let us know if it affects phlog performance.

Actually, could you also test 7 days to die? (No need for gameplay analysis, but just to make sure you don't have problems getting into the game)

Just got it installed. So far I like everything I have used. Very fast. I have also noticed my FPS in BF4 have gone up in FRAPS. The interface is much better and everything is easy to find. I can open 7 days to die.