Sign in to follow this  
byazzie

Will be AFK for a month or so possible

Well Everyone, I was suppose to travel to Germany to be at Oktoberfest but I cancel my flight and I must take a leave not by choice I will be flying out to the west to be with my dad he's not in good health so my internet may be limited. I will keep updates with information when I might return. Tonight will be my last night before I head out on my flight tomorrow morning

I might pop on Teamspeak on my mobile phone every once a while and maybe see how ya'll are doing

To my normal tf2 group I'll miss plhoggin with you.

May the Plhog be with you, Always.

sorry your upcoming vacation has taken such a turn.  i hope you're able to make the best of the time out west with your dad.

we'll have to catch up on ts sometime, as i just got home from my 2 week leave of absence as well and just read your status today.

UPDATE - Count down to Plhogtown, I will be coming back to east coast around near end of October. as of right now but might change

Thanks Doge means alot!

Bones - Yes we will have to catch up hope your trip to europe goes well!

Frost -  I'll keep ya updated

UPDATE: 

Looks like I'll be back in about a week things seem to be getting better for my Dad and I have booked a flight back to PA for Oct 25, 2015, So Soon i'll be back on to play whatever games are out there (TF2) is all I know =)

Talk to you guys soon!

Great news about your dad!

And its good you're coming home, last night I finally passed you up on Phlog kills.

Congrads frost! you must of been playing plhog alot

Yeah 80's is coming back! 

Yeah I'm happy things are getting better look forward to talking with everyone again!