Sign in to follow this  
Zipperbag

BOPs 3

Does anyone play Call of Duty?  PC/PS4?

Obviously if I play BF/PS2 w/ you its more relevant.. (similiar play times)

But, I also was curious what is "different"?

I understand theres like an upgraded game almost yearly..

I believe the Servers are provided  ie. No admin

Im pretty sure the Servers are @ 16 max..

Can you "team up" and all join a server?

(Any pertinent info is much appreciated)

fyi:  Im not totally convinced that Im done w/ BF..  I mean I havnt the foggiest idea: How the " joining system" will work?  

For example,,  Will I be joined with campers who enjoy DM, while having no intent to PTO? 

I realize for some ie. Tiger  This isnt a big deal..  It just means more mcoms, and longer firefights.  

However it usually means crazy amts of time in spawn for me, and a loss..  <<  slight exageration maybe

I just noticed this on Steam..

https://community.treyarch.com/community/treyarch/blog/2015/11/02/modding-mapping-tools-coming-to-black-ops-3-pc-in-2016

We’ve still got a lot of work left to do, but here’s our current plan:
•You will be able to create Maps & Game Modes and more!
•We will include Unranked Dedicated Server Files with the tools so you can run servers with modded content anywhere you choose.
•We will provide an Unranked Server Browser so you can easily find and join servers with modded content.
•Closed Alpha target date:  March 2016

Please remember that this is software development, so things don’t always work out exactly as planned.  Sometimes features slip or drop off altogether, sometimes they get replaced with other, more awesome features as we hit into limitations of our original plans.

There is much more news to come including updates on Open Beta timing.  In order to keep you informed, we’ll periodically publish developer blog posts to share our progress with our fans. Stay tuned to the Treyarch blog for more information.

And yes, this is for real.

I figure theres a chance someone wants a review,,

tbh, Ive spent a few hours on the missions, and a few more on multiplayer..

The multiplayer is kinda rough..  (hardball rough)  Mission looks good, but I dont wanna rush through it.

Ive already enjoyed a few rounds of a game which consist of dropping tags on death.

Friendlys can retrive those tags  (good) Or  Enemy (bad)

Communication(s) appear more prevalent than those found in Battlefield..

I cant be for certain that its a Solid positive..

I dont really know anybody who plays the computer version, but I believe there is limits to playing w/ friends..

Overall the rounds are somewhat fast..  I think the longest games have involved the AI zombies.

The maps appear quite solid, but it doesnt appear that theres too many..

Quite a selection of guns..  But I feel more stuck w/ some guns as opposed to thrilled to have a specific gun.

On the zombie maps, Ive actually made some poor upgrades.  But your limited on both time and funds to be too picky  (until Ive played more anyway)

Your goal is too have a loaded gun when the next wave hits..

/Edit 

91% of COD: Black Ops 3 sales in the UK were on Xbox One and PS4

Read more: http://www.tweaktown.com/news/48361/91-cod-black-ops-3-sales-uk-xbox-one-ps4/index.html?utm_source=ttnewsletter&utm_medium=ttemail&utm_campaign=ttcs

It almost sounds like, and feels like MOH Warfighter on PC..  A few lobbys (ex. not titled DeathMatch) have zero% of the current online population..

Im pretty sure those are somewhat similiar numbers for US players..  (I had a feeling such is the case)  Its also why I didnt personally tell Soul, and a few others that I think they will like this game..

ex.  In the mornings, Im usually one of the first to start a game of confirmed kill  (need to wait for four players)

Technically, Im kinda enjoying DM match's, but Im more into objective play..

Bottom line, unless the game has a big black friday sale, I dont expect too see many playing..