Sign in to follow this  
Zipperbag

Changes in PlanetSide 2

First off I must say it was interesting to log-in into our forum and look around..  I was kinda bummed to not see the history feature (showed new stuff since last visit or something)  But "Activity" seems to function in the same way..  But, I was darn near floored too see the dates in the forum on Planet Side.. 

(Ive already picked up some game cards to take a look around Blizzard, and had sorta made plans to look into membership once again in PS2..  I racked up some crazy XP during their recent Double XP Week ..)

Im in no rush on membership maybe, But I still havnt reached lvl 100!  

However there has been quite a few changes in the game since some of you may have played..  ie.  For example it isnt really "never-ending" anymore..  Theres a good chance you can find yourself having a pretty good time during an event, and Wham!  Such n such faction has control of the Continent (It is Closed..)  Spawn anywhere but there upon death.

Im thinking that I probably have no reason to list the names of players still enjoying PS2..  But if ya log into their Coms channel Im sure they would be willing to provide some updates on changes..   Different roles  Different factions   I just think its kinda neat how its a free game so we all can enjoy!  Technically I will agree that when new guns arrive, they can be both beneficial and costly..  (Honestly it doesnt last long)  Choosing the right weapon is still the most important choice..

Hope too see you all playin Blizzard, but I would love too see you playing some PS2!

2 minutes ago, Zipperbag said:

I was kinda bummed to not see the history feature (showed new stuff since last visit or something)  But "Activity" seems to function in the same way.. 

Hey Zip, the "Unread Content" link on the upper right functions exactly the same as what you are thinking of pre-update. :)