Sign in to follow this  
Frog

Overwatch clan fun night?

Interclan overwatch games  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in joining a clan scrim night, as outlined in the forum topic?

• Yes, and would consider being a team captain
    • Yes
    • No

Any interest in a scheduled clan fun night with overwatch?  Meaning we would get some captains, divide into 2 teams of 6, or 4 teams, depending on how many people show up.  The captains could pick teams privately so no awkward feelings have to be dealt with.  Then we play custom games against each other.  And if teams are really unbalanced, we can always change them up.  Because the goal is to have fun.

Last time we did this, it was a lot of fun, and we had really balanced teams.  It's always more fun to kill someone like Frost, than a random pubber :)

I'm willing to help organize this.

Id prefer Wednesday nights, but Tuesday might work too..

Since its all for FUN, I wouldnt mind playing Capt.   If ya can follow me?  Your probably ready to lead already..

Technically Id probably like to see some of the BF guys playing some..  

grr  I just read snp's post again   think its like deja vu    Tuesday works for me if we can push time closer to 8pm central   (earlier and im usually cutting Z's)