Sign in to follow this  
Hydros

Hydros recruitment app

W]M[D Ps2 Recruitment Application

We expect applications to be complete, detailed, and honest. It's important that you are willing to spend the time neccessary to write a good application. This is more than a collection of data to create an account. It creates our first impression of you and introduces you to the rest of our clan. That first impression can be key to determining if you will fit in with our community.

[Part 1 - Biographic Info]

In-game name: Hydros  or  xxHydrosxx or HydrosofBriggs

Real Name (optional):

Sex: M

Date of Birth: 1978

Location (city/state): Malaysia

E-mail Address: idrus78@yahoo.com

Steam ID# (optional) (type "status" in console to see this. example: 0:0:16630461): 

Steam Community Page (optional):

Xfire ID (optional):

What other games besides Ps2 do you play?

Anything that's good

Have you read and agree to abide by W]M[D's Code of Conduct (Y/N):
Y

[Part 2 - Planetside 2  specific]

How long have you been playing?

coming on 4 years

List your best class:
n/a, depends on the situation

What are your usual playtimes?
11am to 1am Malaysian time

Do you have a working microphone and voicechat capabilities?
yes

Will you be joining our TeamSpeak server on a regular basis and making an effort to get to know the W]M[D community? 
when I can

[Part 3 - Detailed Questionnaire]

Who referred you? How did you find out about us?
zipperbag

Do you play on our public servers regularly? If so, which one(s)?
emerald, briggs, connery, and one European server I forgot the name

Why did you choose to apply to W]M[D, Planetside 2 outfit WMDG?
good team

What can you offer our clan? What qualities will make you a valuable member of our community? 
I can shoot straight

Tell us something interesting or unique about yourself. Such as what kind of work you do, what school you go to, your interests, or how you spend your free time (besides gaming):
I like to blow and shoot xxxx up online

[Part 4 - Applicants Under the Age of 18] 

We are mostly an 18 and older clan, but occasionally we will make an exception when a younger applicant shows maturity beyond their years. Applications from people under 18 will typically take longer to process as we like to get a little more information about you before we grant you official recruit status. You should continue to play on our servers so we can get to know you while you are waiting for official recruit status. It's also important to note that the process for recruits under the age 18 is indefinite, which means that it can take much longer to become a full member. If this sounds reasonable to you, then go ahead and submit an application. 

As an applicant under the age of 18, You must agree to the following:

- Act in a mature and respectful manner to all members of the W]M[D community.
- Follow instructions from Admins and other full W]M[D members. 
- React in a positive manner when members give you suggestions, feedback, or criticism.
- Understand that W]M[D is an adult community and that members should be treated as you would treat any other adult. To put it simply, we aren't your friends from school.
- Know the difference between when it's ok to goof around and when it's time to be serious.
- Recruitment can take much longer for younger applicants, do not keep asking when you will be voted in. 

Do you agree to follow these rules and accept that a failure to do so will result in your expulsion from the clan? (Y/N):y

Hey Hydros, thanks for the app. Zipp gave me the heads-up, so we'll go ahead and accept you as a recruit. Hop in Mumble when you're able to so we can get to know you (Zip can get you the info). We'll let things ride for awhile to give people a chance to get to know you, and to see how well you fit with us. Be sure to connect in some way with the other guys who play planetside (add on steam, or however). There's still a few who play regularly (Powerglove, Dr., Madawg, Zip, maybe a couple more).

And check out the other games that we play frequently, whether 7 Days to Die, Overwatch, sometimes TF2, etc. If any of those are games that interest you, it'd be a good way to meet more of us. Once we feel that you've gotten a chance to meet enough people, we'll put your application up for a vote for full membership. If you have any questions, feel free to add me on Steam or Battlenet (I don't play PS2, so I won't see you there). 

Honestly, you better hop into the other games or channels. None of those guys are very "credible" especially Pill. In fact if you get along with Pill and think he's ok we might just have to terminate the recruitment now. 

On a serious note, don't be bashful to just drop in and say hi to other people in other channels. We are a community that encompass many games and other people would be more than willing to talk to you. You just have to poke them a lil bit.

Hey K   Thats on me..  Now, I did ask another member to provide the connection info off the top of their head  (my bad)  I dont really have any excuses 

I can tell ya that I dont want to mislead/misguide so ya guys dont see the real McCoy (Hydros)  ie.  I could say "Hey Hydro, I made a post about that game (New Horizons) Can ya check it out, and comment."  But, Id rather ya guys know the man only games so many hrs (two) a day.   Odds are he wont be a Forum warrior.  

I will try to fix the coms issue A.S.A.P..

Update:   Coms are installed, and working!

However   (Code stuff)

2. New recruits must follow the Code of Conduct at all times. They should also add clan leaders and other members to their friends list, stay active in game, on teamspeak, and on the website. TeamSpeak activity is of particular importance. A list of leaders can be found here.

3. Recruits’ activity on the website, in-game, and on TeamSpeak will be scrutinized. Inactivity will lead to the recruit receiving a note of concern about the inactivity. If there is no response and the inactivity continues the recruitment period will end and the candidate will be discharged.

Friends list (Steam)

TeamSpeak (Mumble)