Sign in to follow this  
Snpbond

Battlefront 2

What's everyone's thoughts on the new Battlefront game coming out? It looks interesting,but I didn't really enjoy the beta weekend of the first Battlefront from a year or two ago...still, it could be fun to play through some of these battles and this time there's a singleplayer campaign. Thoughts?

I unfortunately always have little hopes for a Star Wars game. There's too much hype and expectations to live up to let alone HUGE balance issues with jedi if they get thrown into the game. And let's be real. How many people want to play a Star Wars game as a pleb stormtrooper or something with a small blaster only at their side?

IF it's done right, a Starwars FPS could be incredibly awesome with massive laser wars. Expectations are just too high though......

I am also patiently waiting for PUBG to be optimized and 1st person mode only to be put in. I have a strong feeling that game is going to take up most of my time when it does for the near future. And then I might be taking a peak at Destiny 2 later this year when that gets released.

I'm interested in PUBG (playing as a squad), but only when it's a bit more polished. It's probably #1 on my list to check out during the summer sale.

Also, I want BadCompany 3. Overwatch is still fun, I'll play that more once I'm less busy with some current projects.

I saw the presentation they gave.  Looks good again, but I had high hopes for the last one.  Though this will have a single player campaign and a lot more maps and playable teams.   Playing a droid could be cool.  It will have people/heroes from all generous of star wars.  In the clip above you can see Rey fighting against Darth Maul.

Still want a BATTLEFIELD 2143 or BATTLEFIELD 2242, what ever they are going to call it.

The Star wars game doesn't look to bad but I have noticed the games don't always play like the trailers. I would still like to try it.

I'm with you on the Battlefield 2143 or whatever they end up calling it. We've only been promised this game for 5+ years now.

4 hours ago, CrimsonWeltall said:

I was interested (liked the first one), but the loot system are pay-to-win. The more boxes you buy, the better your chances to get more powerful items. F that.

even in multiplayer mode? That'd be messed up. I'd mainly be playing it for multiplayer, so if its pay-to-win I'm out.