Sign in to follow this  
NAVSPECWARCOM

Battlefield V - I think they finally broke up the band.

So, the big "reveal" was today. Battlefield V or (5 if you wish) is supposed to take place during WWII.

EA/DICE are going for a "realistic" portrayal of WWII. However, after viewing the Trailer, it's anything but "realistic". Then, to top it all off, the franchise has finally succumbed to the social justice warriors and now we have a one-armed female front line soldier. Yeah, very believable for a WWII shooter. Also, we have some guy running around with a Katana on his back (in the European Theater). 

Anyway, within 2 hours of the Trailer release, the video had over 62000 dislikes and a resurgence to the #notmybattlefield movement.

I am really not sure what EA/DICE are thinking, but when you get a racist SJW like Trevor Noah to introduce your game (who has probably never played a Battlefield game in his life), what do you expect? 

Some reactions: https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/05/battlefield-v-has-gone-full-sjw-and-gamers-hate-it-spawning-notmybattlefield/59548/

Anyway, see the video for yourself.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:28 PM, NAVSPECWARCOM said:

am really not sure what EA/DICE are thinking, but when you get a racist SJW like Trevor Noah to introduce your game (who has probably never played a Battlefield game in his life), what do you expect?

Classic

How about a section in the forum for BFV?  Heres a hints n' tips video!  I can't tell you how anxious I am to see one of you pros take an enemy's grenade and toss it back for the kill  (Madawg you can even shoot the grenade!)

We need a Battlefield V forum.

New huge patch came out.  Should hopefully fix a lot of the issues like ammo falling through the floor etc...   It's supposed to address numerous netcode issues as well.

And so far, Dice has been a joke when it comes to anti-cheat but there may be hope on the horizon:
https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/news/anti-cheat-in-battlefield-5