Morgan
Sex:
Malel
Date of Birth:
Location (city/state):
Saint Peters, Mo
E-mail Address:
forsaken.crowx82@gmail.com
Steam ID# (optional) (type "status" in console to see this. example: 0:0:16630461): 

Steam Community Page (optional):

Xfire ID (optional):

What other games besides Ps2 do you play?
Division 2, SCUM, Monster Hunter World, Anthem, Ghost Recon Wildlands
Have you read and agree to abide by W]M[D's Code of Conduct (Y/N):
Yes

[Part 2 - Planetside 2  specific]

How long have you been playing ?
Played heavily in Planetside 1. Now playing whenever possible with Planetside 2 after a 2yr break from it.

List your best class:
Engineer/Combat Medic/MAX

What are your usual playtimes?
1700 - 2230 Central US

Do you have a working microphone and voicechat capabilities?
Yes

Will you be joining our TeamSpeak server on a regular basis and making an effort to get to know the W]M[D community? 
Yes

[Part 3 - Detailed Questionnaire]

Who referred you? How did you find out about us?
Zipperbag MaDawg

Do you play on our public servers regularly? If so, which one(s)?
No

Why did you choose to apply to W]M[D, Planetside 2 outfit WMDG?
Met some pretty good guys worth playing with.

What can you offer our clan? What qualities will make you a valuable member of our community? 
Different outlook with a positive attitude and determination. Obsolutely can't stand drama and the elitist attitude, usually try to avoid it.

Tell us something interesting or unique about yourself. Such as what kind of work you do, what school you go to, your interests, or how you spend your free time (besides gaming):
Spending time with my kids and prior military service.

Welcome! You've got some good referrals so feel free to jump into Mumble while you're gaming if you haven't yet. I think Zip hooked you up with the Mumble info. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on here or through a private message.

Hey Crow   Thanx for taking the time to fill out an app  I'm going to try an keep this upbeat   But it's like I said   Recruitment may take a minute  Not many active in many games ya know  As I say there are a few playing 7 Days  While I do believe Division is something you have that we also play  As a whole we have been much more into Battlefield/Team Fortress 2  But I feel somewhat confident that this next COD MW may see some interest  (Release date is like Oct 25th)  Although I'd hold off on any such thing as pre-ordering (lulz)  Hopefully you don't have anything against Steam because most if not all members can be found on there... (We're not as a whole always too quick to jump on coms)  Basically seeing other members playing usually leads to coms ya know  Speaking of coms I messaged the connection info!  Good luck and I hope you get to enjoy meeting some of the members...